Not letting me start in the University life area

by ChaiBeseda

Original Post

Highlighted

Not letting me start in the University life area

★★★ Novice

When I get my Sim to go to the University as a young adult, he goes and signs up for Fine arts 18 credits at a 400 of 400 on his aptitude test and goes to rent a house or go into a dormitory, Fraternity, etc., but when I click rent for any area in it, the check goes blue but when I click it, it goes gray and does nothing.  Please help.  University wont work for this.  I have Seasons, Pets, and Island Paridise installed.  Its in the map Hidden Springs as my main world.  It wont work for any of them.

Message 1 of 4 (87 Views)

Re: Not letting me start in the University life area

Hero

Try the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps/td-p/714/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (82 Views)

Hidden Springs World issue

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

From my last post on not being able to use University Life, I figured out what was going wrong.  It was Hidden Springs.  For some odd reason, whenever I try t use move in household on anything, including in the University world, it never lets me check the box of to continue.  I want to keep Hidden Springs, but Hidden Springs is the problem, so what can I do to fix this without having to delete Hidden Springs?

<threads merged>

Message 3 of 4 (96 Views)

Re: Not letting me start in the University life area

Hero

Did you try above suggestion and just put back HS and your savegame ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (76 Views)