Re: Free SimPoints From Ads

by RogueRaiden47

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@romanticprince40 wrote:

The Free simpoints advertisement isn't even showing up on the sims 3,and what do i have to do,to get it to show up,people are talking about the adblocker,which means if i find it, i can turn it off for the advertisement to show up,ok, where is the adblocker at.

Read Rum's post above yours. Ea has disabled the feature until they fix it. And add blocker would be on your rinternet browser if you added it. Add blocker is browser add on.

Message 21 of 39 (1,117 Views)

★ Apprentice

are the simpoint ads still down? because i dont know if they just aren't showing up or if they are still down lol

Message 22 of 39 (1,075 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@RogueRaiden47 wrote:

are the simpoint ads still down? because i dont know if they just aren't showing up or if they are still down lol

yep i keep checking over there , if there are any updates this thread will be updated to let others know too

Message 23 of 39 (1,070 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was wondering why I couldn't find any ads to watch. I spent many hours scanning the Store to get more SimPoints for some Sale items (only needed 20 videos!) Thanks for posting this~!

Message 24 of 39 (1,051 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@firepiplup wrote:

I was wondering why I couldn't find any ads to watch. I spent many hours scanning the Store to get more SimPoints for some Sale items (only needed 20 videos!) Thanks for posting this~!

welcomes Standard smile  if there any updates this page wil be updated

Message 25 of 39 (1,049 Views)

★ Apprentice

its taking them quite some time to fix this little thing. i mean, its only a button that allows you to watch some advertisment video to get simpoints and its been a few days

Message 26 of 39 (1,040 Views)

Hero (Retired)

unfortunately  we players are not privvy to any information on how long a fix may take the team all we can do is when it's updated is to pass the info on here

Message 27 of 39 (1,030 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

looks like the free simpoint ads are fixed

edit to add i don't normally bother getting the simpoints from the ad's but i did get 3x5 sp two on the main page and had to hunt for the 3rd one

Message 28 of 39 (987 Views)

Re: Not getting Free SimPoints From Ads - FIXED - PLEASE READ HERE BEFORE POSTING A NEW THREAD

★★ Novice

I had free time since my game wasn't working so I look into how I fixed this issue for me.

With Firefox latest versin;  Click: Options

Content

under content I have the "Block Pop-Up window" checked

to fix free Simpoints I had to go to the Exceptions window and type in

under  Site                                                      Status

store.thesims3.com                              allow

this has just restarted the daily get free simpoints active content.  The load and recieving simpoint is dependent how will the sponcered "view" loads or pays in simpoints.  So far I have made a few for each view of a single ad per day. 

just my virtual 2 cents

Message 29 of 39 (963 Views)

Re: Not getting Free SimPoints From Ads - FIXED - PLEASE READ HERE BEFORE POSTING A NEW THREAD

★ Novice

My sim points are nowhere to be seen, 2 days ago a bought the Worldaventures and it's supossed to give you 1000 sim points for free!! and nope, nothing there... also i've watched the adds for free simpoints and i waited 24 hrs, with the same problem.

I've tried everything and this really upsets me, how can i trust sims again? or the people working on this website????

Message 30 of 39 (945 Views)