by annawashere92

Original Post

Re: Not enough space to download sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Sqme ughhhhhhhhh

Message 11 of 30 (6,882 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i tried to do that but wherever I change the location to, it still puts up the message that I don't have enough space, I am having the same problem as the original commenter

Message 12 of 30 (6,310 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@UndertaleFan2006

You need enough space on your system drive for the temporary files created while downloading.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 13 of 30 (6,308 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i only need to free up 7.22
help please
Message 14 of 30 (6,266 Views)

Champion (Retired)

We can't help you free up space you must do that. You can uninstall some programs and later reinstall them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 15 of 30 (6,262 Views)

★★★ Newbie

why can we play free?????

Message 16 of 30 (6,172 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I take it you mean "How" instead of "why". There is a demo that you can download.

Message 17 of 30 (6,164 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem but I cant get rid of anything ive already tried

Message 18 of 30 (5,848 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@pjyoung28

If you can not free up space you need to upgrade to a bigger harddrive.

Message 19 of 30 (5,843 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do I do that? is it something external  that I have to connect each time to play?

Message 20 of 30 (5,345 Views)