Not completing tasks and dine out issues for starters

by Angelllite7

Original Post

Not completing tasks and dine out issues for starters

★ Novice

My game is nothing but issues which essentially makes it unplayable, because what is the point if I can't get anything done in "live" mode. I know other's are feeling the frustration as well. I looked at crinrict's lists of issues and did not see mine.

1.) While I did see issues with the Freelancer career, I did not see the specific one I am having which is I have to repeatedly have my sim contact the customer before it actually completes that task. I'll have my sim go to the computer to contact the customer. They will start the task, the green circle will begin to work its way around the task as if it is being completed, then the task just goes away and my sim goes to get a book or some other thing. Then I have my sim contact the customer again, the green circle starts working its way around again from the beginning, then the task disappears AGAIN without being completed. If I do this many, many more times it MIGHT eventually complete the task.

2.) My restaurant issues include listed issues, but also seems to go beyond. It is known that sims don't stay seated and it is known that waitstaff sometimes will serve other guests and never take your sims order, but my issue went beyond that where after a short time of the waitress ignoring them, the gave up the table without my prompting the action.

I have no mods. I have all packs. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Message 1 of 2 (219 Views)

Re: Not completing tasks and dine out issues for starters

★★★ Novice

I'm having the issue of not completing tasks but it is all tasks and it's only one of my sims. It started since eco lifestyle was installed BUT only once I moved my household to the new location. I had been playing in one of the old locations for a while after installing eco lifestyle and had no issue. I've sine moved my household back out of the new location and I'm still having the same issue with the same sim. I have all packs (including the new knitting one) and have never used mods or customer content. As it's only one sim at this stage I'm not too worried but will be quite annoying if it continues to happen with new sims.

Message 2 of 2 (161 Views)