Re: Not able to download Sims 3 packs with EA play subscription

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

The expansion page is the same as other non-EA Play games, only there's the 'available on EA Play' text above the purchase button. I clicked on it and it just loaded up the choose a payment method box. I've put screenshots of it below, and the other packs that say they're on EA Play. At this point I think it was a clerical error or something (as there are two packs on Play, so I guess a missclick somewhere applied the EA Play thing to all the others?)

Message 11 of 14 (1,798 Views)

[ Edited ]

@toniemx  Thanks for checking.  It does look like a check the wrong box kind of error, but we'll hopefully hear from EA about it soon.

@ceej12k  I've merged your post with the master thread on this issue.  It does seem like the error is that the packs are listed as part of EA Play at all, not that they can't be added, but we'll need to wait to hear from EA to be sure.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 12 of 14 (1,791 Views)

★★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict After two years with this same issue? And they don't even show up on origin makes it worse
Message 13 of 14 (701 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has gotten a bit older now, so I've locked it to prevent necro-posting.

If you're still having troubles with this topic, please create a new thread and we'll take a look with you Standard smile 

solaire.png

Message 14 of 14 (682 Views)