Re: None of the writing is showing up in Sims 4

by forsimsing

Original Post

Accepted Solution

None of the writing is showing up in Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

After the latest update, yesterday which took all afternoon to download, all the writing such as notifications and menu options just aren't showing up.

Before I had the codes instead of some of the wiritng but now there's nothing. I installed the latest Get to work pack too hoping it would over write whatever went wrong and done all I can think of to fix it but it hasn't worked.

I have looked all over for other s with the same problem but I can't seem to find any.Confusedmileysad::womansad:

please help, I really want to play my game. 

Message 1 of 4 (12,591 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Please refer to this: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ISSUE-Codes-instead-of-text-Blank-text-and-bubbles/td-p/3903165/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (14,532 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Please refer to this: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ISSUE-Codes-instead-of-text-Blank-text-and-bubbles/td-p/3903165/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (14,533 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU!!!! Standard smileStandard smileStandard smileStandard smileStandard smile it works now

Message 3 of 4 (12,562 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so so much for this my game finally works and I am so happy. I repaired my game and it didn't work but I reinstalled it overnight and I had a horrible sleep because I stayed up worrying and hoping it would work and I'm so glad it did so thankyou do much this article was soooo helpful :eahigh_file:

Message 4 of 4 (7,111 Views)