Re: Non-Vampires getting bad rep for drinking without permission

by maedhroswhy

Original Post

Non-Vampires getting bad rep for drinking without permission

★★★ Novice

I just got the Vampire GP and Get Famous, so I don't know if this is a new bug since the EP came out or not. But I'm getting texts from friends saying I should be ashamed for drinking without permission, only they're affecting my NON vampire character. He does live with a vampire, however he does not drink without permission either. I am getting a negative reputation for my regular sim because of this.

Message 1 of 6 (1,753 Views)

Hero
There are reports for Vampires getting that eventhough they didn't drink without permission but non so far for non-Vampires: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-V-Vampire-drank-with-permission-yet-getting-scolded/m-p/7...

Your Sims never have been vampires, right ?

I might merge anyways

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,741 Views)

This may be kinda old, but this has been happening to me since the April patches. Only once so far, but it's obviously a bug - that text was meant for Caleb! He's the one who bit my sim and drained her of plasma, but she's the one to get the reputation loss! Was about to bug report it myself, but then this one showed up. If it makes any difference, she is a two star celebrity and has a good reputation.

Message 3 of 6 (1,555 Views)

Hero
@wildirishbanshee New bug report sounds good.

This was unfortunately a but inconclusive as OP never came back to answer my question Frown

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,536 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I just had this problem in a household with one vampire and three non-vampires (four sims total). The vampire is friends with the other three and drinks from them with permission. He had not done so for many in-game hours, then when traveling back to their home lot from a different lot, one of the non-vampires got a text message yelling at him for drinking blood from others without their permission. This is obviously not the case, as he is not a vampire and can't actually drink blood from other sims, with their permission or not!

It especially caught me by surprise because it'd been several hours since any blood drinking had taken place, as I was actually about to have the vampire work on asking for permission again as he currently had low thirst and the corresponding Need to Feed moodlet at the time that the text occurred for the non-vampire.

Screenshot (172).png

Message 5 of 6 (1,410 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@maedhroswhy Please create a new thread in the bug forum if you're still seeing this

Make sure you're game is up-todate and test without mods/cc before doing so.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,386 Views)