by crinrict

Original Post

Non-Vampire has irresistible thirst moodlet

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons (recently downloaded), city living, get to work, get together, pets, jungle adventure, parenthood, vampires, outdoor retreat, laundry day, toddler stuff, bowling, vintage glamour, backyard, kids room, movie hangout, cool kitchen stuff, and holiday celebration pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Well my sim became pregnant and then i think right after it my sim had the moodlet of irresistible thirst when she's not a vampire and hasn't gotten bitten. Also i've tried having her drink plasma but she can't even do that.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim is very uncomfortable all the time.
What do you expect to see? My sim to not have this moodlet.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It was the latest patch to the sims (right after seasons was released where it fixed the calendar event issue, sorry if this isn't descriptive enough.)

The Bugs is just to show that shes not a vampire

The Bugs2 is an image of her uncomfortable moodlet

Its Okay if you cant fix it and im sorry i didnt give very much information. This is my first time having a really annoying bug and honestly if i didnt have the genealogy that i have with these sims i wouldn't care about this family as much lol. Please do anything you can, and if you cant fix this its completely fine but thank you for trying.

Message 1 of 11 (7,845 Views)

Re: My sim is uncomfortable because of a moodlet she shouldn't have

Hero
Has she ever been a vampire ? Did you create the Sims or download or ingame born ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (7,804 Views)

★★★ Newbie

She's never been a vampire but her husband has and then was cured. I downloaded from gallery and made her a teenager. She didn't have this problem when she first joined the household but i believe it was right after she got pregnant she had this problem. 

Message 3 of 11 (7,789 Views)

Hero

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 11 (7,781 Views)

Hero

Tagging @GymnasticsNat for save

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 11 (7,747 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 11 (7,730 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I'm having this issue with a child sim.

She was a vampire when I made her in CAS, and I used the cheat to remove the trait ingame, which has worked before. But for some reason, this one keeps getting thirst moodlets, all the way up to irresistable thirst. It makes life a little difficult for her.

Turning her back into a vampire doesn't help, as she still has the moodlets, and I can't fix it by drinking plasma - she doesn't have the option on the menu.

I have no mods, have most game packs and expansions, if you need details please let me know if there's a file I can provide or if I need to type it all out. Standard smile

Message 7 of 11 (7,028 Views)

Re: Non-Vampire has irresistible thirst moodlet

★★★ Newbie

When the same bug happened to me I was scared and I thought my sim was going to die and I’m not sure how to fix it but it keeps getting worse but he isn’t a vampire and wasn’t bitten so I was very confused. He still has a very negative moodlet and it is +40 for uncomfortable and it also says  irresistible thirst 

Message 8 of 11 (7,002 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@heyalyssa09

Was this sim downloaded from the Gallery?
The problem is if you age a toddler in CAS, no matter if it's a vampire or a normal sim these toddler moodlets stick to this sim and are indelible. So far only one such moodlet EA has repaired.
In the case of a vampire, it's even more complicated. When you create a child in CAS as a vampire, potential vampire moddlets are already imprinted in his file. And it doesn't matter if you change it into a normal child in CAS then. This file will remain unchanged.
If this sim went through all age changes with the cake, not in CAS you could change it in the normal sim by using the potion and it would work

If the sim downloaded from the Gallery was created in this way, it is bugged

I don't work for EA

Message 9 of 11 (6,967 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same problem. My sim was created by me and one day they decided to drink plasma from the bar and they haven't stopped thirsting for it. I'm just concerned they might die or something, has anyone fixed this? My sim is not even a vamp

Message 10 of 11 (5,683 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help