Re: Noisy neighbors glitch

by crinrict

Original Post

Noisy neighbors glitch

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.53.115.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Live in an apartment with noisy neighbors. When they make noise, pound on their door. When a sim comes out, no interaction is available to ask them to be quiet. Then, noise will continue there will be no option to pound on door, so sims will not be able to sleep until noise stops.
What happens when the bug occurs? Live in an apartment with noisy neighbors. When they make noise, pound on their door. When a sim comes out, no interaction is available to ask them to be quiet. Then, noise will continue there will be no option to pound on door, so sims will not be able to sleep until noise stops.
What do you expect to see? Should be able to ask neighbors to be quiet.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 1 of 4 (5,882 Views)

Hero
@goldenrosegames

Did you remove cc as well as mods and delete your cache files as well ?

Which apartment are you living in and does it happen every time on all of them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (5,854 Views)

Hero
@goldenrosegames have you been able to solved this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (5,817 Views)

Hero
@goldenrosegames Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (5,784 Views)