Re: No try for baby option Sims 4

by FreakyFastSimmer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No try for baby option Sims 4

★★★★ Novice

I was playing a household and all of a sudden a notification came up from MC Command Center that there was an error due to broken CC or something like that. I deleted MOST of my CC and it still is happening. Please help me!

Message 1 of 7 (697 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide
@FreakyFastSimmer sounds like you still have broken or outdated CCs/Mods in your game. Remove ALL of your CCs/Mods, along with the localthumbcache packet, and start a new game save. Do you still get the issue? You can then try the 50-50 method to identify which CC/Mod is/are causing the issue

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (668 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
@FreakyFastSimmer sounds like you still have broken or outdated CCs/Mods in your game. Remove ALL of your CCs/Mods, along with the localthumbcache packet, and start a new game save. Do you still get the issue? You can then try the 50-50 method to identify which CC/Mod is/are causing the issue
Message 2 of 7 (669 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Thats_Me_Madz It worked! Thanks so much, just one question, I want to reinstall the mods and cc but I don’t know which one caused the problem in the first place, should I?
Message 3 of 7 (640 Views)

★★★★ Guide

As long as you install the latest version of the mods which is compatible with the latest patch there shouldn't be an issue with reinstalling them.

Message 4 of 7 (623 Views)

★★★ Guide
@FreakyFastSimmer 1 - make sure you are using the latest version of all the mods/CCs you want to install.
2 - to work out which one is broken, try using the 50-50 method
Message 5 of 7 (615 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Thats_Me_Madz Just checked I have the latest version and for some reason it’s still not showing up for the mods I use
Message 6 of 7 (593 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@FreakyFastSimmer Oops! Looks like I didn’t save when the kids were born!
Message 7 of 7 (591 Views)