No gaining good/evil reputation

by Alexmeteor

Original Post

No gaining good/evil reputation

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Italiano
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.108.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Performing good/evil interactions.
What happens when the bug occurs? The good (or evil) reputation level won't appear into the reputation panel even if after performing a good/evil interaction the angel/devil icon appears on the sim.
What do you expect to see? The reputation system working properly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm not sure if this issue popped out with some patch or the last gamepack, but I tried to delete my save and start a new fresh one and the issue is still there. 

Message 1 of 4 (265 Views)

Re: No gaining good/evil reputation

Hero
@Alexmeteor Tested this on my save and mine seems to move fine..

Are you saying you don't have a green/red bar at all ? Could you post a picture ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (251 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict Yes, it didn't move and I didn't have the green/red bar but I tried to clean the cache and repair the game, now it seems to work fine. Standard smile  

Message 3 of 4 (246 Views)

Hero
@Alexmeteor Moving this to tech as a hiccup then. Let me know if it comes back.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (236 Views)