No baby appears

by kruce0113

Original Post

No baby appears

★★ Novice
Just bought Cats & Dogs. Gave birth to twins at home and named the twins. No babies appeared. Restarted game and tried again at hospital, same result. I don't use mods or anything.
Message 1 of 8 (385 Views)

Re: No baby appears

How many Sims + pets do you have in your household?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 8 (379 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Travel somewhere then back home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 8 (375 Views)

★★ Novice
I had one adult and one toddler. No pets. I recovered a save from Willow Creek from before she gave birth. Travelled with her to have the twins at the hospital. She brought 1 home so I just kept playing after that.
Message 4 of 8 (360 Views)

★★ Novice
It did make one of the babies appear. The firstborn one, which also appeared when i travelled with her to the hospital in a different save. Still haven't found a way to make the second twin appear. It had me name him both times but that's it.
Message 5 of 8 (355 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Do you have any Mods or CC installed? If you do please remove them and try again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 6 of 8 (343 Views)

Hero

@jpkarlsen wrote:

Do you have any Mods or CC installed? If you do please remove them and try again.

The user already stated that they don't use mods.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (337 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@kruce0113, does the child appear in the family tree?

Message 8 of 8 (324 Views)