No Vegetarian Trait/Club Leader Corrupt/Freelance Not Able to Complete Gigs

by Azzera

Original Post

No Vegetarian Trait/Club Leader Corrupt/Freelance Not Able to Complete Gigs

★ Apprentice

I figured I would combine the current issues that I'm experiencing since I couldn't find in the bug list already.  I have Meaningful Stories, sims4me and LittleMsSam mods in my game, but keep them as updated as possible.  With that said...

1.) When children & teens grow up, the Vegetarian trait is not showing up in the pick a trait menu, but still appears as an option in CAS like normal.

2.) I had changed the Renegades club to Teens Only.  When the leader grew up to a Young Adult, the leader status did not transfer to the sims left in the group,.  Young Adult former leader isn't listed in the group, but still has control of the group settings.  When I go to exit the club settings, the group never completes the save, and game freezes in a permanent saving club loading wheel, forcing me to restart my game.

3.) No matter which Freelancer path I select, once I get a gig that involves writing something in the last step, the game does not register that I completed the assignment.

Message 1 of 3 (290 Views)

Re: No Vegetarian Trait/Club Leader Corrupt/Freelance Not Able to Complete Gigs

Hero

HI @Azzera 

1. I tested this in my game and as you can see in the pic, I can choose a vegetarian trait for my child Sim that's becoming a teen. Did you test if it works if you remove your mods ?

veg.JPG

2. Haven't had a chance to test this but if it happens on a game with no cc/mods, you might want to make a thread in the bug forum

3. This is a known issue. You can find the thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Freelancer-Tasks-not-getting-checked/m-p/8179949

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (281 Views)

Re: No Vegetarian Trait/Club Leader Corrupt/Freelance Not Able to Complete Gigs

★ Apprentice

Thank you as always crinrict!  I will try removing mods to see if the vegetarian trait shows up again.  I ended up using scumbumbo's mod to delete clubs via cheat box.  I think it went corrupt in the save, I'm thinking because I've only had this one save for years.

Thank you for your time!

Message 3 of 3 (260 Views)