Re: No Support in Australia ??? Help with activating after log out ....

by crinrict

Original Post

No Support in Australia ??? Help with activating after log out ....

★★★ Newbie

Having been having so many issues with Sims 4 - how do you get support in AUS, try to fill out the EA form and only gives options if you are in US or Canada.

When i try to open the play button is "greyed out",  tried everything on your help pages, delete crash files, delete cache files, clean boot up of PC etc - was trying to avoid uninstall

I simply logged out of Origin - and logged back in - now my Sims has disappeared from "My Games" when I try to open it directly, it asks for activation code, I HAVE ALREADY ACTIVATED so cannot use the code, Origin it says I am logged in as me so where why is it asking for activation!!!!

SUPER DOOPER FRUSTRATED WITH THIS GAME, has not worked longer than it has worked.

HELP HELP HELP Confusedmileylol:

Message 1 of 2 (87 Views)

Re: No Support in Australia ??? Help with activating after log out ....

Hero

Here: http://help.ea.com/au/contact-us/new/?product=the-sims-4&platform=pc&subject=Play+button+stays+grey&...

Gives you a chat link and a phone number for australia.

You need to put the help page country to Australia if you want to see the Australian options.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (80 Views)