Original Post

Re: No Stuff Pack Survey for Those With Five Banners on the Main Menu

Hero
@viotech OK Thanks

I'll tag @EA_Mai to see this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 19 (623 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@crinrict I have only two images on the start page. The Uni render and the Patch info. No survey, no gallery curates. I have deleted all cache related files as described in your previous message. It didn't help. I play totally vanilla, as I have no mods nor any cc. I always play online, but somehow the game/origin throw me offline after less than an hour of gameplay. So I need to reconnect very often (especially when going to the gallery/news). 

/Laireen 

Message 12 of 19 (604 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi folks,

Thank you for letting us know about this. We absolutely want to hear from you and to make sure you can send us that feedback, I'll share a link to the survey here. Standard smile

Survey Link >>>  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZGKF6WB <<<

The link above should allow you to pop your feedback down and share it with us. While you'll now be able to fill it out and submit it to us, I'd still love to work out what's causing this issue to crop up for some. I'd encourage you to try the suggestions shared above (if you haven't already) and let us know by hitting the "Me Too" button and posting in this thread. Standard smile

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 13 of 19 (1,151 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Something seems to not work with the surveys. The second survey, for the stuff pack, isn't on the home screen either. I have surveys enabled, and this time I only have four banners but none of them are the survey.

Message 14 of 19 (549 Views)

Hero
@SqueamishNerd Here's the link for the second one: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X7NHPYC

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 19 (540 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@crinrict The problem is mostly that not all people know about the survey, so they miss out on it if they don't know that it exists.
Message 16 of 19 (533 Views)

Hero
@SqueamishNerd I don't know why it's not appearing in yours. I see it on mine.

But yeah, now what you mean.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 19 (523 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I know this is a late post, and I posted a query about this in general discussion, but this explains the issue I'm having. I have the University banner an ad for Cool Kitchen, Your World, Your Way- On Sale!, and an ad for Tiny Living. I haven't seen the banner for voting this whole online poll. I feel that it's unfair that only those who have all the packs can vote.

Message 18 of 19 (481 Views)

★ Apprentice

I don't have all of the packs and I never had this problem, not to mention the surveys were linked on Facebook, the sims forums,the Sims reddit, Twitter, and Youtube that I specifically saw, so it definitely wasn't only people who had all the packs. It's not fair to say that it is 

Message 19 of 19 (445 Views)