No Stuff Pack Survey for Those With Five Banners on the Main Menu

by SqueamishNerd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Stuff Pack Survey for Those With Five Banners on the Main Menu

★★★★ Pro

I have five banners rotating on the main menu, these are the render for Realm of Magic, ad for Discover University, patch info, ad for Parenthood, and "shared by Maxis"-information from the gallery. I don't have a banner for the stuff pack survey. I talked to other people about it, and it seems like those who have the same banners as I, or something similar, don't have the banner for the stuff pack survey, while those who own all the packs, and therefore don't have any pack ads, have the stuff pack survey. It seems like the maximum of banners are five.

Yes, I have enabled surveys in the settings, and those I've talked to, with the same problem, also have surveys enabled.

Good thing that I found the survey on Facebook.

Message 1 of 19 (806 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Stuff Pack Survey for Those With Five Banners on the Main Menu

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi folks,

Thank you for letting us know about this. We absolutely want to hear from you and to make sure you can send us that feedback, I'll share a link to the survey here. Standard smile

Survey Link >>>  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZGKF6WB <<<

The link above should allow you to pop your feedback down and share it with us. While you'll now be able to fill it out and submit it to us, I'd still love to work out what's causing this issue to crop up for some. I'd encourage you to try the suggestions shared above (if you haven't already) and let us know by hitting the "Me Too" button and posting in this thread. Standard smile

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 13 of 19 (1,152 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@SqueamishNerd Did you delete your cache files ? Maybe even Origin Cache ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 19 (785 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@crinrict I deleted all the TS4 cache and Origin cache, and rebooted the computer. Still the same problem. Frown
Message 3 of 19 (780 Views)

Hero
@SqueamishNerd Could be a issue of max banners as you say.

I'll pass this on.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 19 (771 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

@SqueamishNerd I'll need to ask around about this, but in the meantime, I want to thank you for your detailed report!

Message 5 of 19 (747 Views)

★ Guide

I have the option checked to enable surveys, but I don't have the survey in my game. I have the Island Living render, an ad for Discover University, ad for Realm of Magic, info about the patch, and something about Maxis curated with a picture of a house. 

Message 6 of 19 (710 Views)

Hero
@simprincesss Which would confirm the you can't have more than 5 ads theory.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 19 (704 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have only three banners rotating on the main menu, the banner for university, info about the new patch and a new house Maxis recommends from the gallery. I've tried every suggestions I've found to fix this and everything is checked in as it should, I've tried to take out all my saved data, nothing has helped. I do have all of the packs installed so I do not get any ads for packs but still no survey.

Message 8 of 19 (641 Views)

Hero

Hi @viotech 

have you also tried deleting cache files for both Origin and the game ?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/delete-cache-files/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 19 (622 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I have. I also have had mods in my game but uninsralled them and repaired my game after to se if that would work but no. I found the survey on facebook so for my sake it isn’t A hurry to fix it any more.

Message 10 of 19 (616 Views)