No Sound in SIMS 4

by leadanev

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Sound in SIMS 4

★★★★ Novice

Hi,so I saw many of these and none worked for me. I dont have the intro music or any audio at all. One user told me to delte 2 folders,options and conx or something like that,but it didnt work, Im also running 64 bit game and it worked till today. Any help?

Message 1 of 13 (496 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Sound in SIMS 4

@leadanev,

Here you can find the latest audio drivers for your system: http://pcsupport.lenovo.com/ae/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/lenovo-b-series-laptops/lenovo-b590-...

There're at the bottom, in the Audio section

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

View in thread

Message 12 of 13 (468 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @leadanev

have you tried all the suggestions here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/SOLUTION-Sims4-No-Sound-Bug-on-Computer-Laptop/m-p/4124823 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 13 (478 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I tiried but it didn't work 😕
Message 3 of 13 (460 Views)

Hero

Does the sound work everywhere else ? 

Are your sound drivers updated ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 13 (452 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Yes the sound works perfectly everywhere else,even the sims 3 so I dont think thats the problem with drivers.
Message 5 of 13 (408 Views)

Hero

You did try all the suggestions in that other thread ? There's two posts with solutions.

If you haven't I would try updating drivers anyways.

Tagging @fons_garmo and @roberta591 for more ideas

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 13 (399 Views)

Hi @leadanev,

Which Windows version are you using? The game may be muted via Windows Sound Mixer

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 7 of 13 (396 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ive checked and it normal. The sound worked before i got the sims 4 city living.

Message 8 of 13 (383 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Where should I update them?

Message 9 of 13 (378 Views)

@leadanev,

Can you provide a DxDiag of your PC? This will let us to know more about the issue. You can follow this instructions about how to get a DxDiag file: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Message 10 of 13 (363 Views)