No Sound and Infinite Loading whenever I put a new mod in TS4

by rodwee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Sound and Infinite Loading whenever I put a new mod in TS4

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey guys! So, I am having this glitch or bug that whenever I put a new mod in my mods folder (literally any mod), the game doesn't have any sound (music, sims sounds and those things) and some of the loadings like when I am on CAS are literally infinite loadings!

Has anyone ever had this bug? If so, would you care to tell me how you got rid of it?

Also, I saw a video named "How to FIX Sims 4 GAME/MODS/CC WITHOUT Removing Your CC? EASILY repair your Sims 4 BROKEN GAME 2021!" that actually managed to fix my problem, but only when the game is without mods

What should I do?

PS: when the game is without mods, it runs completely fine with sound and CAS working properly with no infinite loadings

Message 1 of 3 (216 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Sound and Infinite Loading whenever I put a new mod in TS4

Champion (Retired)

@rodwee 

Remove the mods that caused it and see if you can find updates for them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (198 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@rodwee 

Remove the mods that caused it and see if you can find updates for them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (199 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@jpkarlsen Thanks for answering! I don’t know what caused this but I actually deleted all my mods and repaired the game a couple of times and after that I downloaded my mods and they were working fine.
Message 3 of 3 (182 Views)