Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Scientist Lab And Flying Furniture

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All game packs, stuff packs and expansions (except Island Living)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I just started the scientist carer and when my sim wants to go to work then there is an empty lot and there are hanging furniture in the air, high up (see srceenshots).
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim can't work in that carer at all. (see below for details about what I tried so far)
What do you expect to see? The Lab that one can enter and use, etc. and no flying furniture in the air
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Please find the screenshots on my onedrive:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsUvLpmCj69-_FCWKc8R-1q28EvQ?e=uSPPsK

PS: I don't know since the bug exists because I haven't played the scientist carer for a long time.

what I tried so far:

I already deinstalled Go To Work and installed it again, bug was still there.

I renamed the sims 4 folder and removed it that the game created a new one when I started it. I copy the saves back in the new folder, bug still there.

Message 1 of 5 (353 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NO SCIENTIST LAB AND FLYING FURNITURE

Hero
@ShivaMaus Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (264 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@ShivaMaus Do you also get it on a new save for testing purposes ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (347 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi Crin,

thanks for your reply!

I started a new household and yes the scientist carer worked and the lab was there. Does that now mean that my household is buggy and I can't continue with them? Frown Or is there a way how I could fix that?

ShivaMaus

Message 3 of 5 (312 Views)

Hero
@ShivaMaus Try the cheat bb.enablefreebuild on

This should allow you to build on that lot. Save the lot to your library from your working game, then bulldoze the lot in the game that doesn't work and see if you can replace it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (294 Views)

Hero
@ShivaMaus Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (265 Views)