Original Post

No Option for Max-Level High-Paying Acting Gigs

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Always
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, no stuff packs. Game packs: Strangertown, Jungle Adventure, Dine Out
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Level 10 in Acting career, use phone to check for gigs.
What happens when the bug occurs? There are no high-paying gigs (median of $9800) available to my actor sim.
What do you expect to see? Listings for max-level acting career gigs that list a median pay of $9800.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? I use M.C.C and have CAS/Build/Buy CC installed (but, this issue has occurred since before I did install)
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? It's continually occurred ever since I bought the GF expansion pack.

I've had this bug since I bought the Get Famous pack, and while most of my forum browsing yields results of people being generally unhappy about the variance in median gig pay for the acting career, my game does not even offer the max-level gig pay (which I've heard to be 9800 simoleons) as an option. When I use the phone to check for gigs, the highest level median gig pay gig that is shown is no higher than 6550 simoleons. This seems to be different from the issues that others have had, where they are seeing gigs that list pay as 9800 simoleons but aren't receiving that much -- for me, I don't even see the 9800 paying gigs listed. This really sucks, as my sim is essentially stuck doing medium-level acting gigs even though she is on the top of her career. This isn't the first time it's happened, but I figured it would be fixed by now.

Message 1 of 2 (559 Views)

Re: No Option for Max-Level High-Paying Acting Gigs

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Mikiwii

There was a change done and payments for median gigs are lower now.

Where and when have you seen these comments about receiving these gigs?  

However, it looks like a bug related to this topic but it can be an outdated report.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-GF-Pay-for-Median-Gig-Pay-is-low/m-p/7225222#

I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (555 Views)