by Quinurth

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Hair and Makeup Sim

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, Get Together, City Living, Get to Work. Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Outdoor Retreat. My First Pet, Laundry Day, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Romantic Garden, Spooky, Perfect Patio. All free stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to work with your sim in the acting career.
What happens when the bug occurs? There is no hair and makeup sim at the job site. One never shows up. You can not complete the workday.
What do you expect to see? There should be a hair and makeup sim.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I installed Get Famous, Seasons, Jungle Adventure, My first Pet and Laundry day all around the same time and have had trouble since I first tried the career.

A bug to add to the hair and makeup bug. When I try to go to work wit my sim, there is no hair and makeup sim on the lot. If I send my sim alone she can complete the day but if I go with her she cant. I can not play this career with this glitch. 

Message 1 of 8 (764 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Hair and Makeup Sim

Hero

Hi @Quinurth 

I briefly looked at your save and see that you have a lot of Sims in your household.

Someone else with overstuffed households had the same issue with vet employees not showing up and I'm assuming you have the same issue.

For some odd reason, the Sims in your household all count towards the total of 20 Sims that you can have on a lot at any time.

Can you try making the total Sims for lots bigger with MCCC to see if that helps ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (637 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Did you test on a save with no mods as well ? Did you check if they are stuck somewhere at the spawning point ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (744 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Tested same save, no mods. Will test another save with no mods. I have not seen them anywhere near the spawn point. I have repaired my game as well. 

Message 3 of 8 (728 Views)

Hero

If it works on a fresh save, would you be willing to share the one where it doesn't work ?

• To share privately: Upload to google drive or drop box and send me a PM with the link
  • To share publicly (file < 20 MB): Create a .rar archive and attach your save to your post using upload file.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (711 Views)

Hero

Hi @Quinurth 

would you be willing to share your save as asked above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (674 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey, Yes I would share it. I will try to do that tonight after work.

Message 6 of 8 (666 Views)

Hero

Hi @Quinurth 

I briefly looked at your save and see that you have a lot of Sims in your household.

Someone else with overstuffed households had the same issue with vet employees not showing up and I'm assuming you have the same issue.

For some odd reason, the Sims in your household all count towards the total of 20 Sims that you can have on a lot at any time.

Can you try making the total Sims for lots bigger with MCCC to see if that helps ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (638 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you! I will try that ^_^

Message 8 of 8 (628 Views)