Re: No CC on sims please help !!

by Sprinkles91xo

Original Post

No CC on sims please help !!

★★★★ Novice

I was bringing a sim back to life and I had to turn off mods and CC because with them on the ambrosia wouldn't work. Usually, when I turn off mods and CC and turn it back on all my sims are wearing their CC clothes but this time they're not. I have all my CC but my sims aren't wearing them and they're not in the houses. I would have to redesign every house and every sim with their old CC. Please help me is there any way to go back to them with all their CC. It will take so long to redesign every sim.

Message 1 of 3 (191 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

make sure that all of your mods are in their original mod folder on your c drive and your not adding them to an external backup mods folder by mistake. my sims game looks like this on my computer “This PC}documents}electronic arts}the sims 4}mods” also, check and make sure you have the small custom content option checked in your game menu, then try cutting and pasting all of your mods to a folder on your desktop, delete the resource.cfg file, then back into your mods folder which will then create a new resource.cfg file. restart the game and make aure the mods window pops up then check. giod luck!

Message 2 of 3 (176 Views)

★★ Apprentice

keep in mind after enabling cc in game and checking that your mods are in their proper folder, that game restart is KEY after dissabling anything.

Message 3 of 3 (170 Views)