No Access

by LyyliJussi

Original Post

No Access

★★★ Newbie

Hello, and yes, before you tell me to contact anyone, I have contacted support and they can't do absolutely anything about this. But I'm not giving up.

The situation is this:

I can't access my old EA account that has ALL of my Sims 2 and 3 games. I can't remember my email that I used with it and it wouldn't exist anymore either way since the website has changed dramatically since. The only thing I remember from my old account is the bank account I used. I also have the games in CD version, but I can't register them since they're connected to the old account that I CAN'T ACCESS. I don't want to use hundreds of euros to buy them again. I will not.

If you have a system like this, you should have a good solution as well. My patience is wearing thin. This is ridiculous.

- I can't remember my email and I wouldn't have access to it anyway.

- I can't remember my password.

- I can't remember my username on the account.

- I only remember the bank account used.

- I have them as DVD/CD discs.

- I can't play them because I can't register them.

Message 1 of 2 (309 Views)

Re: No Access

@LyyliJussi  You can always try to recover your old account.  EA offers this form for people to fill out:

http://help.ea.com/account-recovery/web-form

But that doesn't always work, even if you have most of the info you need.  What you might be able to do instead is install the game entirely via disc, with no Origin involvement.  You'd need disc copies of all the packs you wanted to use, plus a base game disc manufactured before September 2012.  (The newer ones require that Origin manage the install process.)

If you'd like to go this route, let me know, and I'll post instructions for the process.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (301 Views)