New update July 2021 glitch

by Brookie04

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New update July 2021 glitch

★★★ Newbie

I have updated my Sims 4 with the new update and the bar that holds the needs, relationships, Job progress, etc is like glitching weirdly. I don’t really know how well to explain it but, the buttons are all in green and if I click on let’s say the job progress button, it will turn to the relationship button but it still is the job button if that makes any sense. It also happened with the wall button and up and down floor buttons at the top of the screen. I do have mods in my game and I did take out basement all drugs because I found out it was broken but now I don’t know what to do for the rest of my game glitches.

Message 1 of 4 (1,885 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New update July 2021 glitch

@Brookie04  Please remove any mods that affect the user interface, for example UI Cheats, as well as any mods from TwistedMexi.  Delete localthumbcache.package as well.

If that doesn't help, or you don't have those mods, move your entire Mods folder to the desktop, delete localthumbcache (again), and test.  If the game looks normal, you can use the 50/50 method to sort through your remaining mods.

https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content#The_50.25_Method

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,862 Views)

All Replies

@Brookie04  Please remove any mods that affect the user interface, for example UI Cheats, as well as any mods from TwistedMexi.  Delete localthumbcache.package as well.

If that doesn't help, or you don't have those mods, move your entire Mods folder to the desktop, delete localthumbcache (again), and test.  If the game looks normal, you can use the 50/50 method to sort through your remaining mods.

https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content#The_50.25_Method

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (1,863 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For me it was the file: Tmex-BuildCam.package

Message 3 of 4 (1,369 Views)

★★ Novice
@Brookie04 so i had the same problem. did 50/50. for me it ended up being from chingyu more traits mod. i updated it & that fixed that issue.
Message 4 of 4 (1,149 Views)