Re: New decoration pack troubles. Report. Asking for help. :)

by DonroaAkashu

Original Post

New decoration pack troubles. Report. Asking for help. :)

★★ Apprentice

I would like to ask and report that after the new pack is on there have been plenty of issues within the game:

First problem are stairs and sims which are not able to go to upper floors. No matter what You do. If You remove them or put new one. If its exsiting one or even during the work in someone house renovation they just cant go up. 

Second problem is same with doors. Even tho the doors are here the sims act like they are trapped inside. 

Next issue is during the game most of renovations are just going bad and it doesnt matter how much informations You get, it just makes happy one of the sim. Even after talk with the other, sims the informations are not always there plus they not always  are willing to tell You all the satff. Its like starting the conversation and then sims are going away doing some random things.

And at least for me also really really annoying issue is fe my sim by himself goes to toilet and i click smt new to do as a next task, he directly stops what he was doing and follows my command. Which is bad becouse they should be able to finish what they do unles with remov it. fe: hes cooking becouse hes hungry, and then i put up fe go pii, he stops they automatic cooking. 

I would be gratefull to hear if other people have same issues and if there is a way to solve it.

It makes the game quite bad. Becaouse those things happen in most relevant moments Frown

Message 1 of 5 (229 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@kara91s 

You have a list of known bugs. If you go to the bugs forum Soccer ball The Sims 4 | Forum | Bug Reports | EA Answers HQ you will see a pinned message with known bugs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (218 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thanks,  I sow it. But it still doesnt work, so i understand we should wait hopefully EA will fix it?

Becouse there is planty of bugs written in the link form You. But still no reall answears fixing it.

Message 3 of 5 (216 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@kara91s  The bug section on this forum is organized around reporting each issue separately, and in the Bug Report section; you are in the Technical section now. You need to read the threads there, both the pinned ones and the rest, and click Me Too on the bug reports you recognize. If you cannot find any matching your issue you can create new ones, one per issue. If you have trouble finding your way, let me know, and I'll try to find the right threads for you. 

You can also contact the SimGurus directly, for instance on twitter.

Message 4 of 5 (214 Views)

★★ Apprentice

okey thank YOU Standard smile WIll do

Message 5 of 5 (202 Views)