Re: New cc isn't working

by Simthroughit

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New cc isn't working

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

can anybody help me, every single time I try to download any cc, even the newest ones on TSR it has an X next to it in the status area of my folder, it happens to every bit of CC I try and put in there. 

Message 1 of 3 (154 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Simthroughit  The X means the file isn't syncing with OneDrive; the check mark means it has, and you might see some blue circular arrows while files are in the process of uploading.  The immediate cause may be an issue with syncing the data, or it may be that your OneDrive account is full, so new files can't be added.

Whatever the case though, the important question is whether the content shows up in-game, not whether it's being synced.  Let me know either way.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (141 Views)

All Replies

@Simthroughit  The X means the file isn't syncing with OneDrive; the check mark means it has, and you might see some blue circular arrows while files are in the process of uploading.  The immediate cause may be an issue with syncing the data, or it may be that your OneDrive account is full, so new files can't be added.

Whatever the case though, the important question is whether the content shows up in-game, not whether it's being synced.  Let me know either way.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (142 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve managed to get it working, I think possibly because it wasn’t syncing it wasn’t showing up in-game. I’ve cleared my files and everything is syncing so I checked in game and it’s all showed up now! Everything is working fine

thank you for you help Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (138 Views)