Re: New bugs after 2014/10/01 update

by ste182012

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New bugs after 2014/10/01 update

★★★ Novice

I thought I'd list some new bugs that I found in the game after October 1 update  

1. I don't see "phone someone" interaction when using the phone. Now if you want to call someone you need to find this person among all known sims and choose "call". But still the call won't happen. I don't see any way to call someone now.

2. Dead sims are now kind of alive. You should be able to call them, but you can't because the phone does not work. And if you invite them to your place, the game shows loading screen which never disappears.

Feel free to add other issues here or merge this thread somewhere if there is a better place.

Message 1 of 7 (519 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

I think I solved this problems by cleaning out my Mods folder. Steil not 100% sure that everything is OK, but clean Mods folder definetly has an effect.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (516 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I think I solved this problems by cleaning out my Mods folder. Steil not 100% sure that everything is OK, but clean Mods folder definetly has an effect.

Message 2 of 7 (517 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Have found a few bugs to what I think and as this thread was titled bugs since 1st October update hope you don't mind me posting them here.

Some of the hosehold not being able to access the inside of the lot - After going to 'Manage worlds' and returning was fixed and hasn't happend since.

Some items in buy mode that were included in the update have codes such as ' ***481 etc '. Codes were also present on the new radio station and when the PC broke and gave me the option to repair (the repair option was a code instead of repair PC).

One of my Sims was showing as at work but was still at the lot, although they were still at the lot I was not able to control them as the controls were greyed out as they would rightly be whilst they are at working.

Thanks.

Message 3 of 7 (482 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've found that the time won't fast forward or pause etc with the shortcuts anymore, anyone else?

Message 4 of 7 (469 Views)

★★ Novice

My game won't launch at all after the update! It says it can't run with my video card, but it was just fine until yesterday. My card is the ADM radeon hd 7570, and the drivers are updated. Somebody help me please!!! Frown

Message 5 of 7 (461 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Getting codes in my game too
Message 6 of 7 (447 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't get ghost to appear. Have repaired and deleted my mods with no sucess.

Message 7 of 7 (431 Views)