Re: New Update = Literally everything in my game glitching

by Maddmoney6

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

My game too, most of the mods that were reported had been updated or fixed when I checked and the ones that weren't I got rid of. But the glitch is still there, mostly to do with option buttons and text. On the home screen what's supposed to be the "Open Gallery" option and the "Game Options" option it just says "text". Then in CAS the trait icons are weird and the likes & dislikes is literally unclickable. It's there, but we can't see or even open the window to choose.

Then all the option buttons look weird with either distorted pics behind them or funny colours and misshaped. I'm starting to think this isn't because of a mod!

Message 11 of 15 (442 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Jaydie122 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 12 of 15 (433 Views)

★★ Novice

In most cases it's not the MODS, it happens almost every useless patch that they put out. The patches has given gamers more issues that they're worth

Message 13 of 15 (378 Views)

★ Apprentice

Wow dude what did you do?

Message 14 of 15 (265 Views)

Community Manager
Hi folks,

If you'd like to pop open a new thread and include some more context, please feel free to do so. We'll close this one out here in the meantime to limit necroposting.

Thank you,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 15 of 15 (252 Views)