Re: New Sims 4 Questions and suggestions...

by crinrict

Original Post

New Sims 4 Questions and suggestions...

★ Novice

Okay I've been a fan of yours since the Sims 3. I did notice that it was progressive enough that if a woman proposed to a man he would take her name. I was wondering though, could you add an option for the woman or man not to take either name after marriage and/or hyphenate names, as what happens in real life? Also in the case of a woman remarrying, why do you have that the children automatically take the new father's name? Especially with the grown up children. In real life, this doesn't always happen. Also perhaps you can offer the option for a single, pregnant lady to give the name of the biological father and/or hyphenate the names? This also reflects real life. 

Also as a person over the age of 18, I'd like to have the option of an adults-only version of the Sims that doesn't have the censoring and also has other "Woohoo" options. 

P.S. Will the Sims 4 come in download format for Windows 8?

Message 1 of 2 (303 Views)
Highlighted

Re: New Sims 4 Questions and suggestions...

Hero

There's no info about that. I would ask the SimGurus on Twitter or post in the official forums in the Sims 4 section.

There's not going to be an adult version. There never was. Sims have pixels unless you mod them out.

There's no info on the specs either. Monitor this thread for further info: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Known-technical-Information-PLEASE-READ-FIRST/td-p/2962134/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (298 Views)