New Patch messed up game.

by amroessler88

Original Post

New Patch messed up game.

★ Novice

I downloaded and installed the new patch just now for Sims 4.  Now when I try to get my sims to do anything they won't at all.  It won't even let you select an action.  Any help or suggestions are welcome.

Message 1 of 6 (220 Views)

Re: New Patch messed up game.

Hero

Are you using custom content or mods ? Is it just live mod or does buy/build not work either ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (209 Views)

★ Novice

no custom content or mods at all. 

Message 3 of 6 (196 Views)

Hero

Is it just live mod or does buy/build not work either ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (188 Views)

★ Novice

just live mode. i try to command my sim to do something and it won't even let me select an option. 

Message 5 of 6 (178 Views)

Hero

Then you probably have this issue: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Sims-4-game-breaking-bug-can-t-click-anything-beyond...

Check if any of the suggestions in this thread help you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (162 Views)