New Packs/Game Crashing

by LizzySkitty

Original Post

Highlighted

New Packs/Game Crashing

★★ Novice

Heya! Tonight I made the plunge and downloaded some new packs. I tried to play the game and try to play (after making sure all packs are 100% downloaded). I pressed play the white screen came up and then suddenly crashed. So I used the repair option on origin, it is able to go to the menu now but it still crashes. I have already tried moving the mods folder out and deleting Gameversion but nothing has changed. I have windows 10. 8gb of RAM and more than enough memory to play. I'll keep on trying and will update this if I somehow fix it.

Message 1 of 4 (342 Views)

Re: New Packs/Game Crashing

Champion (Retired)

Please post a DxDiag. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
You can attach the txt file directly to your answer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (324 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry For The wait!!

Message 3 of 4 (289 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Your Graphics driver is very old. Please visit amd.com to upgrade it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (285 Views)