Re: New Lot Address

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New Lot Address

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi Anyone,

Is it possible to create an address for a new lot that you place in the game.  You can bulldoze a build on an existing lot and the lot retains its address, however, if you bulldoze a large lot and replace with smaller lots or place a new lot they have no address.

Message 1 of 5 (398 Views)

Accepted Solution

@BillFlowerpot  Yes, you can do this, but you need a mod, specifically NRaas Tagger.  Click on the lot and select NRaas > Tagger > Lot Options > Set Lot Address, and enter whatever you want to use.  I believe you could remove Tagger afterwards and keep the address, but I'm not completely sure.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (383 Views)

All Replies

@BillFlowerpot  Yes, you can do this, but you need a mod, specifically NRaas Tagger.  Click on the lot and select NRaas > Tagger > Lot Options > Set Lot Address, and enter whatever you want to use.  I believe you could remove Tagger afterwards and keep the address, but I'm not completely sure.

Message 2 of 5 (384 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict Thank you for your response. I have just obtained the said mod and will try it. I'll keep you informed as to whether you can remove the mod and keep the new addresses.
Message 3 of 5 (344 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@BillFlowerpot Sorry but if you remove the mod, new lots loose the name you give it and renamed lots return to their original name. Replacing the mod does not reinstate new or altered names.

P.S. I found that when you click on the ground of a lot and enter NRaas you are immediately given the the option to name the lot.
Message 4 of 5 (320 Views)

@BillFlowerpot  Thanks for letting me know.  It's too bad the new names don't stick once Tagger is removed, but at least it's not a heavy mod by itself, especially if you haven't enabled the tags.

Message 5 of 5 (300 Views)