Re: New Game issue.

by crinrict

Original Post

New Game issue.

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Most recent
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and dogs, city living, get to work, dine out, grims goulish guitar, chrismas pack, sims 4 deluxe, seasons.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea.
What happens when the bug occurs? The whole game freezes.
What do you expect to see? I try to build, and the tab don't show up. I try to share my sims, but it freezes up. The game does not let me start a new game, but does not freeze up.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sims game wont let me start a new game as well as not letting e access anything on build mode. Another issue is that my sims gallery wont let me leave the first sims or household etc and does not let me leave. If you have the answer for any of these problems, please let me know.

Message 1 of 3 (172 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Hi @Captain1204

have you tested this without your mods ? A lot of mods are outdated and need to be updated, especially Script mods.

Here's a list of outdated mods: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950909/broken-updated-mods-python-terrain-update-get-fam...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (160 Views)

Hero

Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

@Captain1204

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (130 Views)