Re: New Downloaded CC Will Not Show Up At All :(

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New Downloaded CC Will Not Show Up At All :(

★★★★★ Newbie

So I've been playing The Sims 4 for maybe 2 years. About a year ago I found out how to download cc for the first time. I didn't have much since I was still new to it so I was fine with the little I had. I hadn't played in about a month before I even touched my computer. I bought the last packs I needed along with Island Living with the newest update. Now that everything was updated I wanted new hairs to put on my mermaids so I went cc shopping. When I finished, as you usually do, I put everything new in the mods folder with all the other cc. the only difference was, my old cc before the update was missing. When I opened the sims and restarted it after turning on the cc, the only cc I had in there was my old cc! Not a single one of my new cc is working or even showing up in sims. As I try to download more and new cc to see if it was just me or the mods folder, nothing is working. I am really upset about this. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 2 (262 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@dublins-bunnies 

Obviously the Mods folder you put the new stuff in is not the one the game uses. Here is an easy way to find out which folder your game is using: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2018/07/how-to-find-your-user-folder/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (239 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@dublins-bunnies 

Obviously the Mods folder you put the new stuff in is not the one the game uses. Here is an easy way to find out which folder your game is using: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2018/07/how-to-find-your-user-folder/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (240 Views)