Re: Need to delete outfit

by escapedpolarbear

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need to delete outfit

★★★★★ Apprentice

I accidentally gave one of my sims (Sims 3) a second Everyday outfit. How do I delete it?

Message 1 of 3 (7,387 Views)

Accepted Solution

@escapedpolarbear  You can manage outfits via an in-game dresser.  Choose "plan outfit," and when the stylist interface loads, you should be able to trash the second outfit.  Keep in mind that using the dresser to plan outfits often randomizes or resets a sim's age.

If that doesn't work, bring up the cheats console and enter "testingcheatsenabled true" without quotes.  Then shift-click on your sim and select Edit in Create a Sim.  You should be able to manage the outfits from there.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (7,371 Views)

All Replies

@escapedpolarbear  You can manage outfits via an in-game dresser.  Choose "plan outfit," and when the stylist interface loads, you should be able to trash the second outfit.  Keep in mind that using the dresser to plan outfits often randomizes or resets a sim's age.

If that doesn't work, bring up the cheats console and enter "testingcheatsenabled true" without quotes.  Then shift-click on your sim and select Edit in Create a Sim.  You should be able to manage the outfits from there.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (7,372 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Perfect! Thanks! Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (7,347 Views)