Re: Really need help (i no tech sav)

by battlescatt

Original Post

Need some help

★ Apprentice

I deleted some house I made by mistake and want them back if there is away Standard smile TIA

Message 1 of 6 (380 Views)

Re: Need some help

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

If you published it on the online Gallery then you can download it from there. otherwise see the accepted solution here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Deleted-item-from-gallery-can-I-get-it-back/m-p/586877...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (373 Views)

Re: Need some help

★ Apprentice
sorry should have made it clear I deleted it from the gallery and I have looked at the accepted solution and went there in Documents \ Electronic Arts \ The Sims 4 but there is no file called TrayDeletedItems
Message 3 of 6 (368 Views)

Really need help (i no tech sav)

★ Apprentice

Sorry to add another help

I should have made it clear I deleted it from the gallery and I have looked at the accepted solution and went there in Documents \ Electronic Arts \ The Sims 4 but there is no file called TrayDeletedItems in my sims 4 folder  Please help 

Message 4 of 6 (364 Views)

Champion (Retired)

When you delete it from the online gallery there is no way to get it back. Only things deleted from your own library can be restored.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 6 (349 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Okay thank you 

Message 6 of 6 (341 Views)