Need help

by Meagrainger

Original Post

Need help

★★★ Newbie

Hi my code isn’t working it logged it’s self off and then I went back on it and it asked for code so I put the code in and it’s saying it’s already been used 

Message 1 of 2 (219 Views)

Re: Need help

Hero (Retired)

@Meagrainger  Are you using someone else's Origin account? Could someone else be using your Origin account? A possibility is only one person can be logged into an Origin account at a time. Should another user try to log into an Origin account that is already have a user logged in someone is going to get bumped off. If you are logging into Origin with a different account the code will not work. One code - one account. You have to use the Origin account that the code was redeemed in. Another possibility is the code came from an unauthorized vendor. In this case you will need to contact the vendor the code was purchased from. If your using someone else's code you will need to purchase your own code. If you own the code if is possible someone used your code before you registered the that code. If your getting the message code already in use that means that the code is already registered to another account. You need to log into the account that has the code registered to it. Please clarify who owns the code and if the Origin account is not shared in any way.

Message 2 of 2 (201 Views)