Re: Need help with Origin error

by FreakyFastSimmer

Original Post

Need help with Origin error

★★★★ Novice

I just bought a Sims 4 bundle with island living on Amazon, went on the Origin, put in the code, and it keeps giving me: "The application was unable to open correctly. (00000b7) I would love to be able to start Simming and use Island Living, but this is in my way. 

I have tried run administrator, and it gives me a message saying "would you like to install?" and when I click yes it gives the same message.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (263 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@FreakyFastSimmer 

Rightclick the Sims 4 in your Game Library in Origin and select Repair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (243 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen It doesn't give me that option. It just says show game details hide or remove from favorites
Message 3 of 5 (216 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@FreakyFastSimmer 

In that case it is not installed. Click it to start downloading and installing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 5 (202 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen This whole question is about it not LETTING me install. It just says there is an error and it will not open correctly.
Message 5 of 5 (187 Views)