Re: Need Help With Missing Shiny Outfit in Get Famous

by brendamitchell72

Original Post

Need Help With Missing Shiny Outfit in Get Famous

★★★ Novice

I'm not sure if this is where I can get help for this but I've looked everywhere and don't know where else to look/ask. I have the Sims 4 and every game pack and expansion pack that goes with it. In the last expansion pack, Get Famous, the celebrities are supposed to have access to a special shiny outfit that is only available after reaching level 10 in the acting skill. I have been at level ten for a few weeks now and the outfil is no where to be found. How do I get to this outfit? Can anyone help? Thank you, Brenda

Message 1 of 11 (7,327 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you go into change my sims and into the shirt section, you filter custom content and even though that sounds weird it works for me, do the same for the pants

Message 2 of 11 (7,311 Views)

Champion (Retired)

The shine you talk about is likely the fame shine they get. It is not tied to any particular clothing. You can turn this on and off by clicking the Sim.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 11 (7,302 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Ive actually done this and it is no where to be found. It's a special outfit that is only available to your sim after reaching level 10 of the acting skill. I have seen a post from someone else who had the same problem about a month ago but there was no answer to her question so I don't know if she ever found a solution.  Thank you for your help. 

Brenda

Message 4 of 11 (7,287 Views)

★★★ Novice
Unfortuanately it's not. I actually already have the fame shine. The outfit is a special outfit that they highlighted during the Get Famous release vlogs done by the game creators on Sims VIP. The outfit is a shiny sequin like outfit that is only available by reaching level 10 of the acting skill. It is a separate shirt and pants. Thank you for trying to help.

Brenda
Message 5 of 11 (7,286 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is the outfit you're talking about. This is the first time I've seen it and I currently don't have any sims that I've played with who have reached level 10 in the acting career. This is the only sim in my game who has access to the outfit, not sure if it's because she's a mermaid? But, she's not in the acting career. My other sims don't have access to it. It's a two piece outfit. 

Message 6 of 11 (6,919 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi Brenda, I'm so happy that I can help you because me too I was desperately looking for that 2 piece outfit and I found out that it's at level 10 of the acting SKILL that you get the 2 pieces...not the career. I hope you will enjoy getting it...so many swatches : )  ( stats.set_skill_level major_Acting 10)

Message 7 of 11 (6,824 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you go to change your sims clothes and click on party outfits it should be the first option there for a shirt and then for pants. I just stumbled upon it today. Have to be level 10 in acting. Hope this helps!

Message 8 of 11 (6,682 Views)

★★★ Novice

That's the outfit. I still can't find it. I'm going to keep trying. Thank you.

Message 9 of 11 (6,654 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello. I'm actually at the highest level acting still and I still don't have it. I'm not sure what is going on. There has to be some kind of a glitch that no one has caught yet. Thank you for your help.

Message 10 of 11 (6,653 Views)