Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Need Help With Missing Shiny Outfit in Get Famous

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Need Help With Missing Shiny Outfit in Get Famous

★★★★ Newbie

I'm not sure if this is where I can get help for this but I've looked everywhere and don't know where else to look/ask. I have the Sims 4 and every game pack and expansion pack that goes with it. In the last expansion pack, Get Famous, the celebrities are supposed to have access to a special shiny outfit that is only available after reaching level 10 in the acting skill. I have been at level ten for a few weeks now and the outfil is no where to be found. How do I get to this outfit? Can anyone help? Thank you, Brenda

Message 1 of 5 (386 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

If you go into change my sims and into the shirt section, you filter custom content and even though that sounds weird it works for me, do the same for the pants

Message 2 of 5 (372 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Pro

The shine you talk about is likely the fame shine they get. It is not tied to any particular clothing. You can turn this on and off by clicking the Sim.

Message 3 of 5 (363 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Ive actually done this and it is no where to be found. It's a special outfit that is only available to your sim after reaching level 10 of the acting skill. I have seen a post from someone else who had the same problem about a month ago but there was no answer to her question so I don't know if she ever found a solution.  Thank you for your help. 

Brenda

Message 4 of 5 (347 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Unfortuanately it's not. I actually already have the fame shine. The outfit is a special outfit that they highlighted during the Get Famous release vlogs done by the game creators on Sims VIP. The outfit is a shiny sequin like outfit that is only available by reaching level 10 of the acting skill. It is a separate shirt and pants. Thank you for trying to help.

Brenda
Message 5 of 5 (346 Views)
sims-four-characters

The Sims 4 Patch Notes

Check out the latest updates and bug fixes

View more on EA Help
white-sims-bg

Restore a previous saved game

Choose from an automatically stored save point in The Sims 4 if your data's corrupted or you want to revert anyway.

View more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help