Re: NPCs Disappeared

by Kayeros

Original Post

NPCs Disappeared

★ Novice

In Sims 3 Supernatural Argus Brown and Violet Summer (or Sumner, I forget) have disappeared. I saw Violet at the beginning of the game so I'm guessing that Argus was there too. now suddenly when I decide to go and start a love life, I can's find Argus ANYWHERE. I checked to see if he was still in the game in Edit Town (that's what it's called, right?) and only Dante lived in Roommates Supernatural. Is there a way I can get them back? Is there an ID for them so I can spawn them in or is there an easier way?

(and sorry for the horrible name, I don't use the online features and I'm just lazy and don't see the point in changing it right now)

Message 1 of 2 (379 Views)

Re: NPCs Disappeared

★★ Novice

You wrote that you saw them at the beginning of your game, depending on how much time had passed they may have died and that is why you can no longer find them. If you know his first and last name you may be able to spawn him back in with a command but it could ruin the neighborhood if he had died and not just disappeared. You could look up a how-to on spawning in Sims and go from there. Hope I helped!!
Standard smile

@swagkaiya wrote:

In Sims 3 Supernatural Argus Brown and Violet Summer (or Sumner, I forget) have disappeared. I saw Violet at the beginning of the game so I'm guessing that Argus was there too. now suddenly when I decide to go and start a love life, I can's find Argus ANYWHERE. I checked to see if he was still in the game in Edit Town (that's what it's called, right?) and only Dante lived in Roommates Supernatural. Is there a way I can get them back? Is there an ID for them so I can spawn them in or is there an easier way?

(and sorry for the horrible name, I don't use the online features and I'm just lazy and don't see the point in changing it right now)

Message 2 of 2 (326 Views)