NPC created even when option turned off

by Luanire

Original Post

NPC created even when option turned off

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? lastest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco lifestyle , discover university , island living , get famous , seasons , cats and dogs , city living , get together , realm of magic , strangerville , jungle adventure , parenthood , vampires , dine out , tiny living and laundry day (and the two free packs)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Turn off the option "fill empty houses" (idk how it's named in english sorry) and see people with an atrocious fashion sense walk around town and move into houses
What happens when the bug occurs? Randomly generated NPCs are created and moved into houses even if the option is turned off
What do you expect to see? Stop having randomly generated NPCs created and move into houses
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't know how I can take pictures of that bug

Message 1 of 5 (281 Views)

Re: NPC created even when option turned off

Hero
@Luanire NPC generation isn't turned off with that option. They shouldn't move in though.

Did you turn off the option, then delete the ones in houses and see if they still move in ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (276 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Luanire : I never had this problem (I have MCCC, though), but my Mom had it in her game.
Message 3 of 5 (226 Views)

Hero
@Luanire Tagging to see my answer

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (202 Views)

Hero
@Luanire Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (184 Views)