NAP's Broke the game, baking cakes and drinking water nonstop, autonomy gone

by Spektir

Original Post

Re: NAP's Broke the game, baking cakes and drinking water nonstop, autonomy gone

★ Guide

This says fixed but my house is filled with white cakes so it can't be Frown

Message 11 of 17 (315 Views)

Re: NAP's Broke the game, baking cakes and drinking water nonstop, autonomy gone

Hero
@yuk75 There's several reasons for this

- Yamachan seems to love white cake: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-SE-Yamachan-bursting-into-homes/td-p/9733342
- Club meetings: Club members love to make white cake
- Active NAP (not a bug)
- Roommates. Some roomamtes have a cooking traits that make them do that
- New issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-Excessive-autonomous-food-preparation/td-p/9724949 .. this one isn't much about white cake though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 17 (308 Views)

★ Guide

Well it's a NAP and a club gathering but that's not the point.....foodies love all food not just cake why can't they cook everything? And why cake ONLY for both gatherings and NAP? That's the most annoying thing to have in the fridge because it never runs out and I just want my sims to eat appropriate leftovers lol.

Message 13 of 17 (305 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@yuk75 Use this thread then: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-GT-Clubs-with-bake-action-only-ever-bake-white-cak...

Don't know if the NAp has fixed when it comes to white cake, def doesn't ahve a threads. Since you have both running, maybe test if it's NAP too and if so, make a new thread in bugs

Roommate is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-GT-Clubs-with-bake-action-only-ever-bake-white-cak...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 17 (303 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Sorry I don't think that one applies to me...it's just a club for celebrities, they don't have the bake interaction in their list of things to do.....they have it in their list of not to do because it got so annoying but so far that's just left a tonne of abandoned cakes everywhere and the maid ignores them until they spoil which is uber frustrating lol....so I guess it's the NAP but why can't they cook other things?

Message 15 of 17 (295 Views)

Hero
@yuk75 Then as said, if you think it's the NAP, make a bug report for NAP still only making white cakes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 17 (282 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @yuk75,

It would be great to open a new bug report for this as this current thread is an older bug and not quite the same. I'll lock this thread in the meantime so we can keep the information you'll share in the bug report to that thread.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 17 of 17 (278 Views)