Mystery Bag Items Sims 3

by Temberh671

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Mystery Bag Items Sims 3

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Is there a way to get remaining mystery bag items that I do not have? I own all store content and can't buy anything. I have simpoints left over and would like to get the remaining mystery bag items not in my collection. Will these ever be available for purchase? 

Message 1 of 2 (921 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mystery Bag Items Sims 3

@Temberh671  Unfortunately, there's currently no way to buy the mystery bag items.  I don't think they're even offered anymore—I bought points during the winter sale and didn't receive anything.  "Never" is a long time, but I doubt there are any plans to release more content, even previously created items.  There certainly haven't been any changes in years, and there's no indication that anyone at EA is actively working on the game, other than the occasional maintenance to the store and in-game services.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (867 Views)

All Replies

Re: Mystery Bag Items Sims 3

@Temberh671  Unfortunately, there's currently no way to buy the mystery bag items.  I don't think they're even offered anymore—I bought points during the winter sale and didn't receive anything.  "Never" is a long time, but I doubt there are any plans to release more content, even previously created items.  There certainly haven't been any changes in years, and there's no indication that anyone at EA is actively working on the game, other than the occasional maintenance to the store and in-game services.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (868 Views)