Mysterious Unclickable Debug Rock

by Queen_Zelynda

Original Post

Mysterious Unclickable Debug Rock

★ Novice

So, I've been working really hard on this build, and I thought I might need some debug objects along the way.  So I did the bb.showhiddenobjects and found a bunch that I thought looked useful, and placed them around the lot.

All of them behave normally, EXCEPT one--this weird rock thing with crystals sticking out of it.  Not only can I not click on it, I can't find it again in the full (with showhiddenobjects on) catalog!  Filtering by each and every pack I own (and the basegame) one by one, also didn't find it.  Tried searching. "rock" "stone" "crystal" "magic" "meteor" "space" found nothing.  I can't figure out where I even GOT this thing from, except that I obviously did once.  And I can't.  Move it.  AT ALL.

It doesn't even light up when I mouse over it.  The game is treating it as if it was some permanent object.  I can't click on it, find out what it's called so I can look it up, hammer it, I can't build within like FIVE SQUARES IN EACH DIRECTION of it.  Even _with_ moveobjects on, I can't even so much as place floor tiles.  I really don't want to lose this entire lot and have to try and recreate everything I've done by memory.  Frown

Moveobjects and testingcheats both don't work.  My mods are disabled and have been for some time.  It's on that one big (64 x 64) lot in Windenburg, if that helps.

Any help anybody can give me on this would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 3 (407 Views)

Re: Mysterious Unclickable Debug Rock

Champion (Retired)

@Queen_Zelynda 

It is not a rock but a digging spot. You can use Twisted Mexis TOOL to remove it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (391 Views)

Re: Mysterious Unclickable Debug Rock

★ Novice

Oh!  I had no idea.  Weirdly enough being a digging spot kinda fits with the purpose I had in putting it down in the first place--I wanted something that would look like an "ore resource".  (I'm trying to see if I can make a Sims lot look like a strategy game.  Don't ask.) The problem is, I had no idea that whereever I happened to first slap it down would be permanent.  

I'll try the TOOL.  Thank you.

Message 3 of 3 (378 Views)