Re: My vampires can't drink plasma packs

by heartlesswitch

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My vampires can't drink plasma packs

★★ Novice

The problem is that, two or three days ago, the plasma packs stopped being consumable, since then, the only options for them are to clean them (When the sims do this, is as if they were washing a dish) to put them in the refrigerator (With this option, there where two options: to put them in the world, or the inventory) and to put them in the world. 

Message 1 of 5 (3,696 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Please remove all mods and CC then try again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (3,771 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Please remove all mods and CC then try again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (3,772 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I removed all CC and it worked, but it seems I can't put it back, because it goes back to not working

Edit: I deleted a mod I thought I had already deleted and it went back to normal, Thank you!!!

Message 3 of 5 (3,660 Views)

★ Novice

What mod was it that you deleted because I am having the same problem and I have several mods and cc.

Message 4 of 5 (3,114 Views)

★ Novice

The mod you need to delete (in my experience) is dipper's child vamps.

Message 5 of 5 (2,389 Views)