Re: My vampire sim's dark form face is permanently stuck on. How do I fix it?

by sandfang

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My vampire sim's dark form face is permanently stuck on. How do I fix it?

★★★ Novice

The lines and undereye circles that are part of the dark form are appearing on her, even she isn't in her dark form. I didn't link it to her normal form. I have tried the full edit mode, I've tried resetting her, and I've tried deleting her dark form. How can I get her face back to normal?

Message 1 of 11 (43,547 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

I was hoping I could find a better fix, but curing her worked. Hopefully I can turn her again, but I wanted to try out making her a mermaid with the new expansion anyway! Thanks for the help!

View in thread

Message 4 of 11 (43,507 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@ElleSlaughter Do they appear both in live mode and in CAS ?

Are you using any mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (43,526 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi! It appears all the time, both in game and in CAS. I have no mods or CC.

Message 3 of 11 (43,515 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was hoping I could find a better fix, but curing her worked. Hopefully I can turn her again, but I wanted to try out making her a mermaid with the new expansion anyway! Thanks for the help!

Message 4 of 11 (43,508 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem! I noticed this and exited out of the game without saving. I went back in and did not press the link button (as I realized after a google search that was how it happened), everything looked okay so I saved. I Went into live mode and her human face looks like her dark form (play derp horns) , went back into cas and don't know what to do?

Message 5 of 11 (41,831 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem but do not want to cure my Sim of vampirism. Is that the only fix? If I cure him, do I have to go through the whole vampire training again? He's leveled up several times by now.

Message 6 of 11 (40,101 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Use this cheat cas.fulleditmode, modify your sim in CAS and then change all their facial features back to normal as if they were human. They’ll technically still be in Darkmode and they’ll still be a Vampire but you look exactly like a human without any vampiric facial features including the eyes

Message 7 of 11 (39,784 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Awesome, thanks!

Message 8 of 11 (39,721 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ElleSlaughter Go into CAS. Select the NORMAL version of the sim. Then select something on their face (eyes helps) then go to the FACE option above the Hair mod. There you will find VAMPIRE Archetypes. Within those mods you can remove the face issues and fix your face. Don’t forget to put back your original skin color if you have one. I didn’t link my sim. Hope this helps!
Message 9 of 11 (38,605 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi! Im actually having a huge issue with this. I shift + click my sim & select ‘edit in CAS’ and when I’m there I’m unable to remove all the cracks and darkness around her eyes. I want my normal sim to go back to the way she was Frown( I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong 

Message 10 of 11 (38,547 Views)