My trasch container is always empty

by anneli1234

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My trasch container is always empty

★★ Novice

On the general lot its always another computer sim that dive in the container befor me and then its empty.

The same if i put a trasch can and i put my household carbege in it, I can only recycle once and its empty or some one else comes and take my trasch.

The result is that i can not make furniture or candles.

Message 1 of 2 (173 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My trasch container is always empty

Champion (Retired)

@anneli1234 

You need the fabricator to create furniture and the candle making station to make candles. You need to use the recycler to get bits and pieces and you need a beehive soy plants to get wax or you can buy it from the candle maker.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (146 Views)

All Replies

Re: My trasch container is always empty

Champion (Retired)

@anneli1234 

You need the fabricator to create furniture and the candle making station to make candles. You need to use the recycler to get bits and pieces and you need a beehive soy plants to get wax or you can buy it from the candle maker.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (147 Views)