My sims4 game won't start.

by joneskillian

Original Post

Re: My sims4 game won't start.

★★★ Newbie

i tried the same thing the play button was blanked out it was fine when i installed it

Confusedmileymad:

Message 41 of 69 (2,549 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my play button was greyed out so i tried pinning the sims shortcut to my taskbar and that did the trick

Message 42 of 69 (2,502 Views)

★ Novice
I tried that but there is no electronic arts folder in my program files however when I go into documents there is but there is only one folder in ther (for me) that says sims 4. Please help!
Message 43 of 69 (2,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

iv tried every thing to get the sims 4 to work still no look after a full day off reading and trying everything. 

Message 44 of 69 (2,461 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wasn't having the same issue for a coupl weeks, and i finally decided to delete all my chache for the game, anything that said cache i deleted.

it works fine now. i delete chache, saves, lotchache and  cachestr. just go to documents - electronic arts - sims 4 - and you should see the options.

Message 45 of 69 (2,450 Views)

★ Novice
It worked!!! Thankyou so much!
Message 46 of 69 (2,408 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine is doing the same thing I played it yesterday but it won't open
Message 47 of 69 (2,389 Views)

★ Novice

If you mean the button is grayed out, usually somehow the Sims 4 is already open (no idea how) and you just need to exit origin and ignore the "Sims 4 is open...blah blah blah... exit anyway?". Just say yes, open origin again, and play. Works for me!

Message 48 of 69 (2,389 Views)

★★★ Newbie

sames just happend to me!!!!

MY SIM IS ABOUT TO HAVE HER BABY!!! :catmad:

Message 49 of 69 (2,379 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, I have thisproblem and have been following your instuctions but in the 'Program Files (x86)' I don't have and Electronic Arts folder? Do you know what I might be doing wrong?

Message 50 of 69 (2,362 Views)