by joneskillian

Original Post

Re: My sims4 game won't start.

★★★ Newbie

you  are AWESOME m8, totally fixed my problem. thank you

Message 31 of 69 (3,755 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The only thing that worked for me was reinstalling Origin - start Origin - move "The sims 4" folder to a temp folder - start origin - close origin - move the game folder "the sims 4" back - start origin - press "download"  - then the game started installing, and it all worked again.

Message 32 of 69 (3,716 Views)

★ Novice

For me the picture is greyed out when i click on my games on origin. I cant click play or anything. All my other games are working fine.Confusedmileysad:Confusedmileysad:

Message 33 of 69 (3,700 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This was fusturating me for a load, and I tried 23 times switching my cd's in and out all over again, but I need TO SOLVE THIS STUPID THING! I tried getting help from origin, and I tried searching with my big brother, and it still didin't work! Me and my big bro, we all tried 10 different net-jobs to solve it!! GRRRRR!!!! I got this game for my B-Day, and now, its trying to freak me out!!!!!!! I AM REALLY ANNOYED AT ORIGIN, AND ELECTRONIC ARTS ARE MY ONLY BEST HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls help me...

Message 34 of 69 (3,638 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THIS DOSEN'T HELP, I AM SERIOUS THIS MAKES ME FAINT EVERYSINGLE MINUTE, FOR ONLY 5 MINUTES OF MY FAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I YOUR STUPIDITY, EA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 35 of 69 (3,665 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What???? IM CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 36 of 69 (3,637 Views)

★ Novice

i dont know where my clean boot restart is on my win 8 laptop

Message 37 of 69 (3,593 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just found out aftermore than 8hours of trying to play the game and launch it that I need 128MB of video ram and both my laptop and desktop only have 64MB of video ram so no sims 4 for me yet

Message 38 of 69 (3,548 Views)

★★ Novice

THIS WORKS!!!! thanks community Standard smile

Message 39 of 69 (3,544 Views)

★ Novice

It didnt work for me anad when you said TS4 or whatever mine says TS4 an TS4.par

Message 40 of 69 (3,545 Views)